Sunday, April 12, 2015

Frog Pile

After being inside for the past six days from my knee surgery, I had to get out. So my husband was kind enough to take me to Harford Glen even though the game was on TV.

We spent about an hour walking and taking pictures. Than I notice some commotions in the water. It turned out to be two frogs procreating. Before long, two more frogs made their way to be part of the action. They became a frog pile.

Spring is in the air and it is about time. I love feeling the weather warm up. Even with the frost warning this morning, we ended with a beautiful day.

How I miss getting out and being inspired by God's earth. I am so bless to be able to walk. Getting to see, hear and smell the evidence pile up of spring made my day. Just like seeing the frog pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment