Monday, September 7, 2015

Four Corners

It is not too often that we get to say that we are in several place at one time. Here I got to say that I was in all four states at once.

Note: Thanks to my cousin for taking this picture.

Vacation this year was a blast. We saw thing we have not seen before. We went to places that we had not visited before, like the Four Corners. But the most important thing, we got to spend it with my cousins who always make it exciting.

I know when my time here on earth is over, I will have no regrets. By God's grace, I seen things here that I never dreamed I would. I have been everywhere He has open doors for me to enter. But the most important thing, when I get to heaven, He will make it exciting to be in His presence.

This is the one thing I live for the most. But, in the meantime, I will look forward to my vacation times with my cousins.

1 comment: