Monday, September 14, 2015

You Never Know

I never know who I will run into when I go on my walks, go to work or meet someone for the first time.

 Like today. I took my grandson to the Mariner to get him out of the house and away from the electronics.  Arthur has to pet every dog that we pass by.

As he was petting the dog in this picture, the young lady asked, Hi Dawn, this must be Arthur?"

At first I did not recognized her even when she told me her name. I am old, it takes awhile to connect the dots. Than it hit me. It was one of Don's girls from when he coached softball for Edgewood rec.

This past week at my work, I met a good friend of a good friend. Before that, I met with a photographer who restores old pictures. It turns out that he knew the same friend that the one from work knew. It really is a small world.

So, you never know who will run into. But I love when it turns out to be someone who you can relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment