Sunday, September 20, 2015

Pick A Favorite

This afternoon I will be going to the photo club meeting. Each time we meet, we have to pick our favorites shots and put them on a memory card to have them critiqued. The problem is that all my favorites are of the chipmunks we took over vacation.

I know that last thing this group wants to see is chipmunks. So I had to find five other pictures to put on the card.

There is just something so endearing about these little creatures. I want to take them home and love on them. But God put them where they will live a full life according to His plans.

I get frustrated with my place in life sometimes. I wish someone would take me away and love on me. Than God reminds me, that I am where He has placed me. I can live a full life here, when I let Him guide me.

God loves on me everyday. I forget that a lot. Today I am going to soak in that love. I will go to the photo group and let them critique my five favorite shots. Just for fun, I did throw in one chipmunk picture. The one you see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment