Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A Swallow's Dinner


I am going to spend this week talking about the many hats a mother wears.

As we focus on the many hats, one such hat is a cook. Like the swallow in this picture, a mother goes out shopping for our food and brings home our meals.

Some mothers have many mouths to feed. It is our job to fill these mouth with nutritious food, unlike the bugs the swallow is putting in the mouth of her young for their dinner,

These days it is hard to balance all the activities that monopolizes our lives. We rely on fast food and microwave dinners. It is rare for me to prepare a home cooked meal.

When I do find the time, it brings back the old days when I would fill my mouth with a plate full of delicious food.

I know the swallow dinner provide all the nutrition it needs. So, when I wear my cook hat, I do my best to provide the right nutrition for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment