Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Animal Control


The other day as I was checking on the swan family, I notice the animal control truck circling the marsh. Two people got out and was holding a trap of some sort.

Well, this scared me. I thought that they were out to capture the baby swans. So, I had to stop to beg for mercy. I was ready to fight for the swans.

It turned out that they had just rescued a snapping turtle that was crossing the busy road. They were just putting it in the marsh.

How quick I was to jump to conclusion. Here I was ready to see the worst before I knew all the facts.
Many time the people that work for the animal control are out to rescue instead of trapping and destroying animal's lives.

The sad thing is that I jump to wrong conclusions a lot. When I take the time to check out all the facts, I do not look and act like a fool. I am so glad that the animal control people were gracious. I am also relieved that they were not going after my swans.

No comments:

Post a Comment