Thursday, December 21, 2017

Bugger Wren


Today I had to great experiences. The first, I had lunch with a great friend who I do not get to see enough. The second was right after lunch, I had to walk off some of the calories I consumed. While walking at my favorite park, out popped this little bugger that I have been trying to get the past three days.

This winter wren has been the hardest bird to catch on camera. I call him my bugger wren, because he was determine not to let me get a shot of him. For the past three years, around this time of season I would see him bouncing around the bushes. I would get some pictures ,but they were not great.

This time though, I was just watching all the birds. I asked God, just in my mind, ( It sure would be nice if you would have the wren make a showing?) Well low and behold, out popped this little bugger. Not only did he come into full view, he did all kinds of poises for me.

My day was complete. I had a great time with my friend and with this little bugger wren.

No comments:

Post a Comment