Monday, September 3, 2018

Back To School

Tomorrow children from all over will be going back to school. Some for the first time and others it will be their last year. Whatever the case, the first day is always a bit scary.

Making new friends, meeting new teachers and learning new things can bring you to your knees. It is not easy to start over. As the days moves on, you will forget how afraid you were and thing will get easier.

This week, I also will start my first day at a new job. I do not know what to expect, yet, through past experiences, I know with each day it will get easier. 

As each child walk through the school doors tomorrow, I will be praying that this year will be a safe and excited one for them all. I will also be praying that my new job will be just as safe and exciting.

Tomorrow is the first day we all go back to school, work or some other new adventures. I can not wait to see what the future hold for us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment