Friday, September 7, 2018

Busy Flycatcher


It moved so fast. With one fast swoop it nabbed the flying insect and flew back to the limb of the tree. Perched, it looks for the next small morsel to past within its grasp. Before you can blink you eyes it is off again.

This busy flycatcher was getting his fill of the many flying bugs that swarmed around the trees. He did not care that I was standing just feet away enjoying his activities.

I love how God provides for his many creatures. If He cares for something as simple as this small little bird, how much more does He cares for me?

Like this flycatcher, I can get so busy trying to catch my next opportunity, that I am unaware of my surroundings. I need to stay still and wait on God to direct my path.

With God's leading, I will get my fill of the morsels of grace that swarms all around me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment