Tuesday, September 11, 2018

A Cloudy Day


Where is the sunshine? All I see are clouds. The rain just does not seem to want to end. Now there is a hurricane heading for the east coast. Now there is more rain to an already soaked ground. Where will all the water go?

I love blue skies and fluffy clouds. Like this picture, I can make out a puppy right in the center. There are many things I see in the clouds as they pass on. This is one of my favorite pass time.

Now, I love to watch a good old fashion thunder storm, with all the lightening shows. After this past week worth of storms, this is a little bit too much. When will it all end?

God made the seasons for us to enjoy. We need the rain, the sunshine and the cloudy days. I just wish we could send some of the water to the states that need it due to drought. That is my prayer.

We do need to pray for all those who will be hit hard by Hurricane Florence. We need to get back to seeing just a cloudy day full of fluffy pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment