Thursday, May 2, 2019

A Bug's Delight


While visiting my sister-in-law's place, I always take my camera around her property to check out all the plants. They run a nursery and there is always something new and exciting to see. It seems that I am not the only one who enjoys the flowers and plants.


There was this cool little patch of greenery that caught my eye. It was new to me and I decided to take a few pictures. It was than I notice that I was not the only one who was attracted to the plant. It seemed that it was also a bug's delight as well.


I love how God has created plants that is not only a delight to view, but it is also a place for the bugs to get their fuel for life.


It really was a good day to see the bugs and the plants around the nursery. I always look forward to each visit. It was truly a bug's delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment