Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Laughing Matter


Easter Sunday we headed to Greensboro to spend the day with the family. I remember several years ago seeing these black headed gulls. After we got back home, I looked them up and found out that they were laughing gulls.

This time I was determine to get pictures of them. On the way down I took several shots only to discover that I had the camera on the wrong setting and the pictures were all blurry. This was no laughing matter to me. Will they still be there on the way home? I hope so.

After a day of eating way too much food and enjoying my time with the family, it was time to head back. I drove down, so I had my husband drive back so I could be on the right side to get my shots. They were still there and seemed to multiple. So, I snapped away.

I can understand now why they are called laughing gulls. The noised was deafening. It really sounds like they were laughing.

This picture was my favorite. It looks like they were they were telling each other secrets. They properly was talking about the crazy lady taking their picture. It was no laughing matter, I got my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment