Monday, May 27, 2019

On The Attack


This is not the best picture that I have ever taken. Yet, this is one of my coolest. Yesterday as I visited one of my favorite spot, I watched as the smaller bird chase this red-tailed hawk. It was hard to follow the attach. I just like the fact I caught the moment he was getting the head.

How many wars were fought through out the year, when it seems that the underdog got his attack. It takes a brave person to undertake this one sided battle. But, at the right moment, with the best strategy, he hits the mark.

My prayers goes out to the service men and women who are in such battle today. This Memorial Day, I am taking the time to pray for each and every military personals who are on the attach to keep us free.


1 comment:

  1. This is so cool. That demonstrates using prayer to attack the trials of this world. There is nothing to big for prayer.

    ReplyDelete