Thursday, May 30, 2019

Their Grub Of Choice


This past few days I have captured the birds capturing their grub of choice. Like this mocking bird chasing a grasshopper, I have enjoyed watching the chase. I took this at the three fountain pond, a place I go to every Sunday.


Another place I love to visit is Harford Glen. Here I got a house wren getting her grub of choice for the little ones in a bird house hanging on a tree nearby. Those babies must have been very hungry. She made this trip time after time.


Of course, my favorite place to visit is the Mariner. While watching a squirrel playing with a stick this downy woodpecker flew onto the tree next to me and pecked around for his grub.

What is my grub of choice? Not anything these birds were after this week. My grub of choice is anything I can buy at my local grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment