Thursday, November 14, 2013

Eager To Learn

Today as I made my way down the path I ran into a young mother and child. As the child approached me the mother was quick to tell her not to talk to strangers. She apologized to me and sent her daughter up the path to her father.

The mother stayed behind when she notice that I was taking pictures of the many birds that were out on the path. She started asking questions, many questions. For the next few hours she seemed eager to learn about the many birds that makes this park their home.

When it was time to part she seemed to want to hang on. She wanted to know more. But I had to go.

There are time that when I listen to a sermon at church that I want to know more. I am eager to learn about my God. Like this young mother I want to hang on. But I have to go.

I am so glad that I have the Bible. There in the pages I can quench my eagerness to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment