Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sneaks, Center of Attention

Today as we met at one of our member's home, Sneaks the cat made his present known. Aloft the top of his perch he watched as each member of MCC Writer's Group enter into his domain. He was the center of attention for a short while. than we got down to business conducting the meeting. Sneaks realizing he in no longer the center of attention sneaks off.

As soon as I enter my door to my abode my cat demanded to be the center of attention. Rubbing against my legs and purring he nearly knocks me over. Once I give him what he wants he sneaks off.

Being the center of attention is something we all long for at some point of time in our lives. It is the feeling of being loved and accepted that we long for each day. Sometime we sit aloft watching and waiting. When will that person notice me?

God also want to be our center of attention. He must wonder sometimes when we will notice Him in our daily lives. When we do give Him our attention He will not sneak off like the cats. He stays by us and gives us the love we seek.

Today and each day I will do my best to make God the center of my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment