Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Walking On Water

It seemed like this duck was trying to show off to the other duck by walking on water. Of course he doesn't need to walk on water since he is quite able to swim.

There are times that I wish I could do something as unusual as walking on water. I would feel special and unique. But God did not create me to walk on water.

What God created me to do was to serve and bring His light into this world. I can do this by my pictures, friendships and prayers. When I pray for you, I am bringing a little in hope for answers. When I offer my friendship, I am helping in your burdens. When I share my pictures, I am hoping you can smile and feel your spirit lifted.

I may not be able to walk on water. But what I can do for God and you can be just as amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment