Monday, November 11, 2013

Veteran's Day

Today I got to witness two rare sightings. One is this brown creeper. This bird is very hard to find. He also moves around the trees so quickly that it is hard to get a good picture. I must have taken twenty to thirty pictures before I could get one worth sharing.

Later as my husband and I went out to eat. I got to witness a room full of veterans eating and swapping stories of the old days. As I looked about the room I could only think how rare this was to be able to share a meal with the men and women who has made their sacrifice for our country.

As we enter the restaurant there were greeters there to say thank you to the veterans. I want to send out my gratitude as well. Happy Veteran's Day to you all and may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment