Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Groundhog Evidence

Sometime after moving here from Niagara Falls, New York, my cousins came to visit. We took them to the HDG boardwalk. As we made our way down the boardwalk we encounter a groundhog. I was unable to get a good picture. So for the past ten years plus I keep searching for him.

 This time I looked again like always around all the holes. I knew he was still around. The evidences were all around. Several times others would tell me they just saw him, and I would run to get the picture. But again he would elude me.

The evident was not wrong. It was just a matter of time. So as I was leaving there he was peering out at me. I finally got my picture.

Evidence of our Creature is everywhere. Sometime it does elude us. Yet the evident is not wrong. unlike the groundhog, He is always there. We just need to keep seeking Him. I promise it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment