Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Snow With Thanksgiving

Who would have thought that the day before Thanksgiving that is would be snowing? Not me. I was hoping for a warm sunny day filled with white fluffy clouds. As I look out my door I see the rain pouring down. Yet, the news is reporting that we may get up to five inches of the fluffy stuff.

There will be many people traveling to relatives. While I enjoy a good snow when I don't have to be out in it, I know the dangers of roads. So my prayers are that God's angels are out in force protecting everyone.

This is a family holiday. A time to get together, eat a lot of food and give thanks for the many blessings. But I do know that it is a time to reflect on the love ones we have lost this year as well.

I pray that God's angels watches over my sister's and brother's families. They may not be here to share in the snowy Thanksgiving, but they are in our hearts. I will eat an extra portions for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment