Thursday, March 19, 2015

Bird Berries

As I pulled up to the marsh, a bird flew into a berry bush. He watched me for awhile. After feeling that I was not a treat, he began to enjoy the berries. So I keep taking pictures until I got the shot with a berry in his mouth.

I got to thinking how cool it was that God provides food for His creatures throughout this winter. He care enough for each an every one of His creations that He provided for their daily needs.

This helps me to know that my needs are provided for as well. God created me and provides all that I could ever ask for and more. I have a home, a job and a family that I love being a part of. I am truly blessed with many friends and my health.

When I get to feeling low, I just need to look at this picture and know that If God cares enough to have berries for this bird, He cares enough to provide berries for me as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment