Saturday, March 14, 2015

My Sign of Spring

Everyone seems to think that when you see the robins showing up in your yard, that spring is near. Not me. It is when I see the osprey sitting on the nest at the Mariner. I know winter is behind me and I can start looking forward to changes that spring brings.

This year was a harsh winter. With all the snow and rain, I hope to see spring burst out in all kinds of colors. I am already seeing what seems a record amount of birds hanging out in the trees. Three new ones this winter.

I know there is more to see, not only birds, but all the little mammals that I have yet to discover. So while I wait in anticipation, I will explore each day. The Mariner has a lot of secrets that I have to fine. This year I plan to fine many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment