Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hawk Attack

My friend picked me up this morning after I dropped my car off at the garage. We had breakfast at IHop, shopped and went back to her place to wait until my car was ready.

As we got out of her car we heard a lot of  commotions above us. It was three hawks chasing each other. Since I had my camera in my hand I proceeded to try and catch them in action.

Do you know how hard it is to take pictures of a moving object, must less three? I kept missing shots after shots.Than my camera would not focus. The times that it did, they were out of the camera view when I took the shot. I got very frustrated.

When one of the hawk landed in the tree, I was able to focus on it and get this shot.

My life is like that a lot. I try and try to get things right, but some how miss getting the shot. When I land my eyes on the Tree of Life, Jesus, I get focused and things turn out the way He had planned all the time.

I need to be ready everyday to look to Jesus first. When I do this, than my life's pictures comes out just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment