Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Take My Cute Side


Yesterday I decided to walk around the Mariner. This was a hard take since they have not shoveled the walkway. So, I took my walking stick and with a slow pace made my way through the snow covered path.

I am glad I did. The birds where eager to enjoy the bird seeds and peanuts that I laid about the fences. It was good to see my good friend the tufted titmouse. He seems to be telling me to take his good side. Actually, he is trying to decide what seed he is going to eat.

Along with the titmouse, were cardinals, chickadees, blue jays, wren, nuthatches, towhees, juncos, yellow-bellied sapsucker, (both juvenile and male), even a juvenile eagle soaring around when I first got out of the car.

All in all it was a good decision to stop by and see all my feather friends, squirrels and a few other birders enjoying a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment