Monday, February 1, 2016

Oreo Goose

Have you ever seen an Oreo Cow? We have several place here that you can view these unique cows. They are a sight to see. But this is the first time that I have seen an Oreo Goose. 

You never know what you might see when you travel about our town. This goose seemed out of place with the Canada and white geese. My eyes were drawn to him because he was different.

I am always looking for the unusual creatures in nature. They give me a lift when I come across them. It does not matter if they are a hybrid or created by God to be weird. They help me to see that we are all created to be pleasing to our Creator.

I am a hybrid. I am proud to be a little bit of many nationalities. This make me unique. I hope you all see how unique you all are in God's eyes. He made you just the way He wanted you to be, just like this Oreo goose.

1 comment:

  1. Loving this "Oreo" goose! God really does make each of us unique and special. I thank Him for your unique perspective and talent and for how you use it to glorify God!
    Blessing to you dear sister!

    ReplyDelete