Thursday, February 11, 2016

The Topic: The Loses Of Life


Today I spoke in front of a bible study group about the many loses in life. God use these loses to make me a stronger and better person. Yet, during the times these happen, I could not understand why I was going through the trials.

Yesterday, with the loses of two Harford County deputies begs the question, "Why?"

How do you understand the senseless shooting? What would cause a person to walk up to the deputy and shoot him? There are no easy answers.

As I went to Panera Bread and the Sheriff station to pay my respect, my heart was touched by the outpouring of support that our community was showing. Not only was the car covered by this support, the doorway to the Panera bread displayed the outpouring of love as well.

Along with the people coming to show their respect were the news medias. Channel 13, Channel 2 and Fox's 45 made their presence know with the many camera crews and reporters.

Tonight as I make my way to bed, I will say a prayer for the families and friends of these brave men. My loses seems small compared to the loses these family face today. My prayer is that someday they can look back and see how God use it to make them stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment