Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Finally, A Humming Bird


All summer I have been trying to catch a humming bird. The problem. I have not seen any. This pas Sunday, I notice people posting sunflowers on Facebook. Broom Bloom here we come.

As soon as we headed there, a storm rolled in and the rain poured down. We got inside the ice cream shop without getting too wet. So, we got our ice cream, got a seat outside and waiting out the storm. When the rain finally stopped, we headed out into the sunflower field.

I had always wanted to get some shot of sunflowers dripping with dew drops. I was not disappointed.

While my husband and I were focusing our camera on the dew drops, I notice a small bird flying around. The sparrows were everywhere enjoying the sunflowers. But this bird was very small. So, I set my sight on getting him. After many tries, I got just one. Finally, I got a humming bird.

Another storm was rolling in. So, we decided to pack it up and head home. Today was a good day. I got my sunflowers with dew drops, eat some great ice cream and got my humming bird. Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment