Friday, August 12, 2016

Magnified Fries


The other day I took lunch to a friend who had surgery on her foot. She wanted a juicy hamburger, fries and a large soda. Since I try my best to stay away from fast food due to the calories and carbs, I decided to get a kids meal.

Boy was I shocked to see how small the fries were. I needed to magnify these just to see how many there were inside the wee little tiny box.

I heard on the radio we need to magnify God. Now, I thought to myself, "How do you magnify God? Isn't He already as big as He can big? How can you make him any bigger?"

Than I realize that when I magnify God, I are getting a better picture of who He is. He is bigger than life. He is bigger than all my problems. He is bigger than anything that I face in my life.

When I magnified the picture of my box of fries, I got a better look at what I got. 110 calories of pure fats. It was with pleasure that I got to have lunch with my friend. Eating the wee little tiny box of fries was just right. I did not need to eat anymore.

God gives me all I need, even if I have to magnify things just to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment