Sunday, August 21, 2016

King Bird Focus


Most of the time when I stop by the marsh, my focus is on the seeing the swans or looking for the herons. I forget that there are many other birds that call this place their home, like this king bird. Not only birds can be spotted, but muskrats, snakes, turtles and fishes of many kinds.

Than you got your insects, like butterflies, bees and dragonflies just to name a few. Of course, the plants can be a sight to behold as well. The marsh is a smorgasbord of activities, which keeps me coming back day after day.

But this day, my focus was redirected to this king bird I just happened to come upon as I made my way to catch a better shot of the herons. He turned his head to the right, the left and than faced me, so that I could get several good pictures. It was like he was posing just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment