Friday, August 26, 2016

Swan Fever


I admit it. I have swan fever. I can not help it. I must pass by the marsh everyday in the hope that they will make a showing. I was not disappointed tonight. There they were,  gliding by the edge of the marsh.

The babies are only three months old now. Look how big they are. The other parent was just several feet away, watching over his pride and joy. I will hate it when the swan children leave this place. It has been a blessing for me to watch them grow.

It only took ten years of visiting the marsh to get to watch the swans finally have little ones and see them grow into these find creatures. Ten years from now, I will still be watching.

Why? Because I have swan fever.

The cure. I do not want to be cured. I love this fever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment