Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Fallen Leaves


The other day I watched as this guy use a leaf blower to clear the path of the fallen leaves at the Mariner. I came back the next day to see leaves covering everything. It does make for a pretty picture.

My mind feels like that sometime. It does not matter how many times I try to clear it of bad memories, harmful thoughts or fear of the future, the next day they all come back to haunt me. I need to replace these with good memories, healing thoughts and hope for the future.

Each seasons in life brings good and bad things. When I can focus on what is good and deal with the bad in a healthy way, I find there is always hope for what tomorrow will bring.

So, let the leaves fall. I will grab my leaf blower and clear the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment