Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Pastor Breakfast


This month is pastor's appreciation month. So this morning I got up early and set off to get the pastors of our church breakfast from Dunken Donuts. With the funds I collected from the Fellowship Circle of women that I have been a part of for many years, I was able to get donuts, coffee and breakfast sandwiches.

Every year this group of women who I am proud to call my friends, serve our pastor by providing a meal. Many years we served lunch, but with the growth of our church, the numbers grew to 50 plus and it became to much for us to handle.

Now we just provide breakfast. Yet, we continue to pray for all who serve. I count it a blessing to be part of a church with several great leaders. I also count the great blessings I receive from the Fellowship Circle women.

No comments:

Post a Comment