Sunday, October 2, 2016

Chipmunk Love


Everyone knows that when I go on vacation with my cousins, I am always on the lookout for chipmunks. So this morning I spend about thirty minutes chasing chipmunks around the condo where we are staying in. In the process I got myself turned around and could not find my way back. I was lost.

Soon, I was able to make my way back after getting at least one shot off of a chipmunk. But it was not a clear picture.

I went into the condo to find that everyone was up. After a good breakfast we made our way to Allegheny Start Park. I looked and looked trying my best to get pictures of chipmunks, without success.

But, than we headed into the local gift shop and there sitting by the door way the biggest chipmunk I had ever seen. I was in love.

I will get some good shots of chipmunks before the week is out. But in the meantime, I will be happy to have this picture with my new chipmunk love.

No comments:

Post a Comment