Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The Swans Are Back


I had to take a second look. Yes, there they were, two big white birds. I have not seen them since September of last year. The swans are back. I hope they sick around.

I know that a lot of people will be happy to see them there. Many years ago, a young lady stopped by me and asked me to email her the pictures of the swans. She told me that her mom and her had move out of state and miss seeing them. She wrote her email on a piece of a plane ticket, because she was leaving that day to go back home. So, I made sure she got several pictures.

Another young lady, who I know very well, asked me to send her pictures of the swans to her. She was doing a painting for her mom who loved the swans. That painting is hanging on the wall with my swans on it.

Another man contacted me through Facebook. He was missing them and asked if I knew what had happened to them. I will be glad to let him know that they are back.

These swans seems to be a part of many people lives. It will be a pleasure to let everyone know that they are back. I know I am happy about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment