Sunday, March 24, 2019

Not A Mute


It was a good day to go out birding. Before heading of to church, I drove by the marsh to check on the pair of mute swans. It always makes my day to see these beautiful birds. So, after church I drove by again to see them.

I than went to the Mariner to do my walk about. My camera battery died before I could finish walking the whole park. So, I went home, got my husband and went shopping. On our way home we had to pass by the marsh again. Since I was driving, my husband search the marsh for my swans. I was surprised when he said that he saw three.

Dropping him home, I got the extra camera and headed back to the marsh. Sure enough there were three swans. I noticed that one was not a mute. Two mutes and one trumpeter were sharing one of my favorite spot to visit.

This is not the first time that I have seen a trumpeter. This is the first time I could get a picture though. I hope he sticks around for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment