Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Frog Talk


The other day while walking on the boardwalk at Harford Glen, I was bomb-barded by the croaking of the frogs. Of course, I could never see them. As soon as I would get close enough, they would disappear into the water. All I would hear are the frog talk in the other locations in the water.

I decided to stay still and watch. Sure enough, out came a frog and began to sing. It was interesting to see how he would cause his throat to enlarge and create the croaking sound. This was followed by other frogs. Some times the sounds would be so loud that they hurt my ears.

I think about how we communicate with each other. What are our croaking sounds? Also, I wonder about our talks with God. We do not see Him, Yet, there are signs and sounds all over. We just need to stay still and watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment