Saturday, June 15, 2019

Sleepy Fox


Yawning fox. Is it time for bed yet? I know that I am ready for a good night sleep. Work is taking a toll on me. I find myself so tire when I get home each night. Like this kit, I can not help but yawn.


Just a few feet away her mother is taking a nap. Naps have become a daily routine for me. I need my afternoon rest time. I think she needed her five minute nap just to keep up with her daughter. While she sleep, her little one is on the prowl.


What has this kit attention? Within a few feet a finch is on the prowl for bugs. I waited to see if she would try and chase this little bird. But, she just lays down. She is not ready to hunt.


This finch fly away to hunt for bugs somewhere else. Mother fox continues to nap and the kit yawns some more.


This kit is not ready to hunt. She is too sleepy. Like this sleepy fox, I too am not ready for the hunt. I think it is time for me to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment