Friday, January 15, 2010

I forgot

I forgot to give my grandson his meds today. Without it he was unable to sit on the bus or behave in school. He could not focus or function as you or I can. When he arrived back home he was flying around like a gaged animal. My heart aches for him because you know he does not want to be this way. I can only pray that he when he grows up that he is able to lead a normal life.
I prayed for this for all my children and now for all my grandchildren. I pray for them because I know that God does answers prayers. This helps me to make it through each day with all the uncertainties that life throws at them.
My son lost his job. He and his wife are homeless and living in their car. So I pray knowing that we have a loving God that cares what happens to them.
Not only do my family need my prayers, I need to pray for my friends, the church and my country. I need to pray for what is happening all over the world.
I am glad that God hears my prayers.

DuMBoSDawn

No comments:

Post a Comment