Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow

My cousin who lives in Niagara Falls, NY posted on her Facebook account that they were up to 34 inches of snow. I was quick to respond that I thought that our 24+ inches of snow was a lot and that she won. Her sister went on to post, “no, Dawn we lost”. It was just a matter of perspective.
There are those who believe that Jesus lost when he die on the cross and they buried him. His suffering was unmeasurable for our sins. Yet through the eyes of a Christian He won.
Jesus suffered this is true. He did die and was buried. The good news? He conquered death and is victorious.
I now claim this victory and proclaim it to a lost world. Each day my prayer is to live such a life that others see that they too can be winners in Christ.

God Bless, DuMBoSDawn

No comments:

Post a Comment