Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Resolution

I don't make New Year's resolutions because I know I would not keep them. Believe me I have tried. I don't lose the pounds, save the money or get organized. What I try to do at the beginning of each year is start fresh. This is something I do at the beginning of each month, each week and each day. Sometime I have to do several times a day. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't make mistakes.
What gets me through each day is knowing that I don't have to do it a lone. Jesus is there right beside me. He sometimes goes before me and sometime pushes me. But he is always doing it because of the love He has for me. My hopes, my dreams and my life is wrapped around Him.
My prayer today is that those who take the time to read this today knows that they are being prayed for. There is nothing that you can't do when you do with with Jesus. If there is something that I can pray for you. Leave it here and it will be done. Not because I am making it a New Year's resolution. It is because I am starting off fresh today.

God Bless, DuMBoSDawn

No comments:

Post a Comment