Friday, January 10, 2014

Another Christmas Tree Down


Today I helped take down another Christmas tree. The past several years I got to decorate and take down several friends trees. I enjoy seeing the many unique ornaments and the story behind them. Of course the company helps to make the job fun and interesting.

One of the thing I like about taking down these trees is that we get to reminisce about Christmas past. The older you get the more stories there is to tell. Some are funny and some are heart warming. There are some that breaks your heart.

A dear friend lost her mother this past Christmas morning. So for her each Christmas will be hard for awhile. But as time heals the pain I know she will enjoy decorating her tree again.

It was sad to take another tree down today. But I look forward to decorating it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment