Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Climb Some Rocks

This chipmunk is climbing the rocks to get to the top.

I heard on the radio coming home from work these words "You got to climb some rocks to get to the top of the mountain".  The man was talking about his struggles to overcome having disabilities. There was many times he stumble and was hit by the boulders of  ridicule and limitations. Yet he made it to the top and lives a fulfilled life as a doctor treating other with the same limitations.

How many time in  my life have I been knocked down by the boulders of self doubts because of the ridicules of others. The rock slides of mistakes keeps me from continuing forward. But with the help of God I will make it to the top.

So today I take another step and climb some more rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment