Friday, January 31, 2014

One Eye Willy Stilll There

For the past several weeks they have been destroying the wetlands of the Mariner in Joppatowne. It has been breaking my heart to see them dig up all the dirt. They have been knocking down the trees by the fence line as well.

I had to stop by today to see if they had taken down the tree I have named "One eye Willy". To my relief One eye Willy was still there.

This Spring I hope to have a brochure ready to hand out for the kids who come to visit the Mariner. In it there will be several pictures of trees that look like animals, unusual shapes and faces. With the brochure in hand the children will get to search for these oddities. It will be fun.

So for those who get to visit the Mariner, see if you can find One eye Willy. Tell him I say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment