Sunday, January 26, 2014

Maybe This Spring

As I pulled into the driveway today I notice something on the next door neighbor's bush. On closer inspection I realized it was a preying mantis' egg sack. Well my heart skipped a beat and hoped aroused. Maybe this Spring I will get some great shots of the egg hatching.

Where I have been keeping an eye out for egg sacks at the Mariner hope was taken away. They cut down all the vegetation near the fence and along with them all the egg sacks. Even though I got some pictures last Spring, they were not so great.

Spring is a time of renewal. Life springs up all over and there is hope of a new beginning. With this Winter being a little brutal I can not wait for Spring. Maybe this Spring I will get that once in a life time picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment