Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Cold Enough?

Burrr! Do you think it is cold enough? The wind is howling and it feels like you will freeze any moment. I wondered how these birds seem to be handling it.

I woke up to find that the pipes had frozen and there was no water except for the bathroom sink.I couldn't flush the toilet, do the dishes or do laundry. I forgot to keep the kitchen faucet on to avoid this happening. So I spent the day getting the water I needed to flush the toilet from the bathroom sink. This was until my daughter came home.

Being the smart one she suggested that I turn the dryer on for a while. The heat from the exhaust under the trailer defrosted the pipes. Low and behold the water started running again throughout the whole trailer.

Sometime we just need someone else to see our circumstance from a different perspective to solve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment