Sunday, August 3, 2014

Another Flat

I must have the all time record in having the most flats in a life time. Today as I made my way to church for the writer's group I got out of my car took the things inside than came back out to discover the flat. I called my husband and he began to make his way back to church after being here all morning.

While I waited for him to arrive I proceeded to empty out the trunk. Tim, a friend from church, saw me and came over. He joked about me trying to clean all the DNA evidences of doing away with Don. Than he did a wonderful thing. He got out of his car and began to remove the flat. He put the donut-tire on and left the car up on the jack. This way when Don did show up half the work was done.

This is why I love my church. People are not afraid to help out when you are in need. I did not even ask for help yet Tim save the day anyway. Don did as well when he took the flat and got it repaired and back on my car as I attended the writer's group.

Today I had another flat. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment