Thursday, August 7, 2014

Flower Garden

When I visit a flower garden it is hard to pick which flower will be my favorite. It all depends on the time of year it is and what kind of mood I am in. Sometime it is just the way the colors flow together that makes me attracted to the flower.

That is the way it was in this case. The two main colors of this flower seemed to bring out the best this flower had to give. It was the right amount of yellow and purple.

When I walk into a room full of people, I am not sure who I will be drawn to. Than God shows me a person with the right amount of personality and  humor. He lets me see what He sees and for this day they are my favorite person.

When ever I meet a new person. God lets me see the beauty of this person. To Him every person is made up of the right amount of colors. I thank God for each and every friend, the past, present and future ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment