Tuesday, August 19, 2014

What Do I Do With It?

Today a friend called and asked if I wanted to walk around the Mariner with her. Of course I said yes. It has been a few weeks since I could ready do any kind of walking. As we near the end of the path we notice this bird.

He seemed lost and out of place. My friend and I were tossing out peanuts to attract the cardinals, blue jays and any other birds that might like peanuts. This bird did not seem to know what to do with the peanut.

The funny thing was that he would watch the other birds go for the peanuts and than he would try his luck. He would peck at it and than walk away. This went on for a while. He even would chase the other birds away, but yet he could not figure out what he was suppose to do with it.

I can relate to this bird. How many times have I try to copy what others were doing, only to not know what I was suppose to do? Everyone else knew. But I was lost and out of place.

I am sure this bird will figure it out someday. I am glad that I have family, friends and God to help me figure out what to do with my peanuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment