Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Butterfly's Heart

When my cousins came to visit, we took them sight seeing around Harford County. We stopped by a mill not far from the Conowingo Dam. Just as we pulled in, a black and white butterfly landed by the car. The first thing I notice was on the back were two red spots in the shape of a heart.

Now, you  know this got me to thinking. Not everything in life is black and white. Life is full of trials and the answers are not always spelled out for us. There are gray areas in which we are not sure in what directions we should be heading.

The good news is that we have a loving God who cares. His heart aches for us to turn to Him. He takes the grey areas of life and shows us the way. His heart is on display for us.

I am so glad that I know my God loves me. His heart is pure and fills my heart to over flowing. I can fly like the butterfly knowing God's heart is right there on me for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment