Tuesday, May 19, 2015

It took Me A Minute

While looking for signs of the wood duck I saw flying around, It took me a minute to see it on this tree. She blended into the side of the tree, that it took her moving before I could see her.

It is like that a lot for me. The only way I see the birds, bugs and animals is when they move. They blend so well into their surroundings, that it makes it hard to find them.

Yet there are other birds, bugs and animals that stands out with their vibrant colors. They want to be notice. There is no way that they can hide or blend into their surroundings.

I think God wants us to be like that. We need to shine bright with the vibrant colors of God's love. He does not want us to blend in.

It might take me a minute to see His creations, but it only takes a second to see Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment